10.8.09

IN UNI-SEX WE TRUST



The trend that is taking flight now is unisex clothing.
It makes sense to me, the economy and all.
Though the hard part about this is that the clothing produced has to be interesting.
It needs to have a way of being a real unisex piece not just some masculine on a girl.
(or feminine on a guy)
An outfit needs balance.
In walks Natalie Wood.
My friends over at Verse in Chicago turned me on to her.
Ms. Wood's clothing is unisex, though she always has female models.
Except in her buying guild for stores.
Majority of her clothing comes in Men's and Women's sizes.
My favorite piece to this date is her tailed sweater.
!It was INCREDIBLE!
I've been dying to get a tail coat but I cant ever find one that really suits me.
When I saw that beauty I was dumbfounded.
This line is worth checking out.
Something Else has a listing of all stores as well as phone numbers so you can call and see what they have in stock.
I suggest giving her a try.





No comments:

Post a Comment