6.8.09

STAYING AHEAD OF THE PACK


Prada Spring/Summer10

Just when it finally became okay for a guy to lug around a bag, they introduce the men's clutch.
I am very excited for it. Mainly because this offers relief to the expensive jean collector. Something I have always hated about being a jean lover is that I also have a card wallet, cellphone, and occasionally some cards and pens. These basics, unfortunately, provide wear on them.
I have always envied girls for having clutches because they are sleek accessories.
Clutches streamline, elegant design makes them more attractive than the bag.
Bags get in the way and because of the capacity possibilities they tend to be unorganized.
Though I would not suggest it for everyone, It is not an every day look.
It complements a high sense of sophistication, A well endowed confidence, and a mainstream idealist.

Marni Spring/Summer09
Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer10
Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer10
Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer10
Via:Style

Personally I am more intrigued by the small, luxurious design of the Dolce & Gabbana.
I can't wait to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment